Monday, January 11, 2010

Stickles/Bling Challenge


I'm in love with stickles but i don't know where to stop, it never seems to be "too" much. On this layout however i think is where i mastered the art of quitting while i was ahead!! So i stickled some of the white on my pattern paper after that i put some on tip of mittens, boots, dustpan (a.k.a. shovels) and in their tobbogan. I think it made the snow a little more magical.... (the pictures are dark but you can see the stickles in action... this is what happens when other people take pictures for you....)

4 comments:

  1. I love the stickles you added in the dustpans, magical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout.....love the block format. It has such an eyecatching effect and allowed you to use lots of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Love it! you know me..there is no such thing as too much. Thanks for entering the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Erin, no such thing as too much! This layout is FUN!!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Practical Scrappers this week!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    congrats on last week's top three!

    ReplyDelete